The Busselton Jetty Swim is a premier ocean swim around the iconic Busselton Jetty in the south west of Western Australia. Since 1996, the Busselton Jetty Swim has grown from a local event to an internationally recognized event attracting in excess of 2000 competitors!
The Busselton Jetty Swim 2017 event will take place over 2 days with entertainment, activities and family-friendly fun, with the swim taking place on the morning of Sunday 12th February 2017.
Saturday – 2.30pm to 8.30pm (entertainment, dinner, free community concert)
Sunday – 6.00am to 2.00pm (Busselton Jetty Swim)
The course is a 3.6 km swim around the Busselton Jetty. Solo and relay teams of two and four are welcome.
Be a part of the atmosphere and enjoy the festivities at the best jetty swim in the world!
The weekend includes a full programme of fun and entertainment embracing the community of Busselton and the South-West. It is intended to deliver a weekend of affordable, inclusive, diverse and engaging activities catering for every age, agenda and ability. Just some of the events on the programme include:
- Saturday afternoon entertainment and a pre-swim Carbo Load Dinner on the foreshore
- FREE community concert on the foreshore on the Saturday evening with performances from Fisher Boy, The Brow and Australian Army Band
- 6km Busselton Jetty Swim 2017
- Kids Swim and Kids Carnival
- Community Challenge
- FREE games and activities for the kids including the Beach Classic Games
- FREE community entertainment and family concert on Sunday afternoon featuring Australian icon, Shannon Noll.
- Official awards ceremony
- FREE Dragon Boat Exhibition Race
- Busselton Runners Club Half Marathon, Fun Run and Walk (5kms to 21kms) – Partner Organisation